Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wild Garlic & Parsley Butter



Today I decided to make use of the vast supply of Wild Garlic that lives not to far from me.  So I collected a small bunch after the morning's school run, and set to work making Wild Garlic and Parsley Butter.  I simply softened a block of Butter (room temp) in a bowl, and added a good handful (or two) of washed and finely chopped Wild Garlic and Parsley and combined well.  Placed the mixture on some kitchen foil and rolled into a sausage, approx 1 inch thick.  Twisted up the ends like a cracker and the placed in the freezer.  When needed all you have to do is use a hot knife and slice the amount you want and store the rest.  I used some of mine for Garlic Bread to accompany our Spag Bol Dinner... I've tasted it, and it's the future. x


1 comment: